Date of announcement: 2021/08/20
Time of announcement: 16:18:23
Subject: The Company's 2021 annual general meeting approved removal of the noncompetition restrictions for directors
Date of events: 2021/08/20
To which item it meets: paragraph 21
- Date of the shareholders' meeting resolution:2021/08/20
- Name and title of the managerial officer with permission to engage in competitive conduct:Director, TTY Biopharm Co., Ltd.
- Items of competitive conduct in which the officer is permitted to engage:The business scope is the same as or similar to the Company's.
- Period of permission to engage in the competitive conduct:For the duration of serving as a director of the Company.
- Circumstances of the resolution (please describe the results of voting in accordance with Article 209 of the Company Act):
(1)A total of 23,215,060 voting rights were represented at the time of voting.
(2)23,144,863 votes in favor, 99.69% of the total represented voting rights present.
(3)30,555 votes against, 0.13% of the total represented voting rights present.
(4)0 invalid vote, 0.00% of the total represented voting rights present.
(5)39,642 votes abstained and not voted, 0.17% of the total represented voting rights present.
(6)The number of for votes exceeded the statutory threshold, and the proposal was passed.
- If the permitted competitive conduct belongs to the operator of a mainland China enterprise, the name and title of the directors (if it is not the operator of a mainland China enterprise, please enter “N/A” below):N/A
- Company name of the mainland China enterprise and the officer’s position in the enterprise:N/A
- Address of the mainland China enterprise:N/A
- Operations of the mainland China enterprise:N/A
- Impact on the company’s finance and business:No negative impact.
- If the directors have invested in the mainland China enterprise, the monetary amount of the investment and their shareholding ratio:N/A
- Any other matters that need to be specified:None.